Security Guard Tour System is used to tracking, monitor and verify in real-time the patrol movement of security personnel as they move around the building facility to scan the RFID/NFC checkpoints during their patrol rounds. The Security guard checkpoint systems work by having the patrolling security staff to use a handheld data acquisition reader to touch the RFID/NFC checkpoint buttons placed at each of the patrol routes. This Guard Tour Patrol System helps to serve many useful operational functions, namely.
1. To optimize the management of security operations to ensure that patrol duties are carried out and completed within the required time period. This is especially useful for companies with limited security manpower.2. Safeguarding of property installations & critical business assets and investments against any damage loss caused by vandalism, theft or sabotage. It works by serving as a strong deterrent to counter any unauthorized access by trespassers.3. To provide a reliable means of verification to ensures guard patrol rounds are enforced & completed on time.
To enhance the security of the guard patrol operations, the patrol route walked by the security officer is governed by a set of pre-determined rules instead of using a rigid operational requirement which requires the security guard to visit each security patrol checkpoint in a specific sequence and at a specific time schedule. This provides the security officers much more flexibility when conducting their patrol rounds. Operational Rule settings can be pre-configured into the security guard management system to define the number of times a particular location checkpoint is to be visited during a patrol or shift. In addition, the rules are also fielded programmable base on the specific security operational procedures & security needs unique to your organization
Flexibility for Wide Range of Applications beyond Tracking Security Guards. The guard tour system is not just restricted for use in managing security guards.
In fact, the system can be used for tracking and verify any job tasks where the employee have to conduct scheduled regular checks on specific physical conditions
Examples include checking of fire extinguishers placed throughout the facility to ensure adequate pressure levels
In this case, the touch button memory can be pre-programmed with information identifying the asset ID of the fire extinguisher, similar to how the touch memory button is used to identify specific key locations along the patrol path
Other useful applications of the guard tour monitoring system includes
- Equipment servicing checks
- Preventive maintenance checks (eg. inspection of Railway, Pipeline)
- Hospitality industry, such as hotel, to verify completion of restroom cleaning task by Hotel Cleaners
- Timekeeping applications in Restaurant, Supermarket
- Tracking Transportation of high-value assets or cargo goods
- Health care, to track patient monitoring checks by hospital nurses during their shift rounds
Basically, the Guard Tour System can be used in just about any operational application which requires regular Monitoring and Accountability. This improved Guard Tour System helps security management staff to quickly and easily gather accurate patrol information and seamlessly transfer the data to key stakeholders and decision makers for better accountability and documentation